As a member of our Housekeeping and Food Services personnel, you will perform a wide variety of tasks from general housekeeping to preparing, organizing, and serving quality food to our residents. Additionally, you will work alongside a team of nurses, caregivers, and other food services personnel to ensure our residents' special diets and food preferences are met.
- Respect and compassion toward seniors
- Ability to socialize with seniors
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good personal and food safety hygiene
- Punctual and good at time management
- Physically fit, capable of working on your feet all day