The Maintenance Student will help the Maintenance Department with general building and grounds maintenance to alleviate the team and advance projects.
This employment opportunity will be funded by Young Canada Works (YCW). The candidate conditions established by YCW state that the candidate must:
- Be legally authorized to work in Canada; must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada
- Be registered in the YCW online database; more details will be provided to the chosen candidate
- Be between sixteen and thirty years old at the employment's start
- Be a full-time student and intend to go back to school on a full-time basis after the summer job
- Not occupy another full-time job of more than thirty hours per week at the same time
- Be willing to commit to the work assignment's full duration