The Head of Food Services's role is to oversee daily food preparation, direct food services, and handle any food-related concerns. Specifically, the Head of Food Services plans menus and ensures meal qualtiy while also supervising food services employees by addressing any complaints, finding solutions, and processing performance evaluations.
- DEP in Professional Cooking
- Phsyically fit (e.g., able to lift fifty-pound bags and stand in a stationary position for long periods)
- MAPAQ training (Gestionnaire d'établissement alimentaire)
- Three to five years' experience as Head Cook
- Previous supervisory experience an asset