While working in Food Services on Norton 1, you will perform a wide variety of tasks such as preparing, organizing, and serving quality food to the residents on the unit. You will get to work alongside a team of nurses, caregivers, and other food services personnel to ensure the reisdents' special diets and food preferences are met.
- Respect and compassion toward the elderly
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good personal and food safety hygiene
- Punctual and good time management
- Physically fit and capable of working on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English